3D Virtual Surgical Implant Placement
At Dr Chopra Dental Clinic , we use most advance computer software intended for 3D virtual surgical implant placement with the help of which we can determine the ideal position for implant placement for the best esthetic and functional results ,without actually starting the work.
The patient’s CT or CBCT images will be stored in DICOM format from an Imaging Center. The software converts these images and makes it possible to view the patient’s anatomic structures. These data can be used for accurate pre-surgical treatment planning.
The advance 3d virtual surgical implant software has following advantages :
• help fabricate an accurate surgical guide
• decrease the risks of surgical complications
• create realistic simulations of the treatment plan
• assist in selecting the type and size of implants
• store the patient data
• allow visual communication with patients and the implant team
• demonstrate knowledge, credibility, and safety
• help provide advanced patient care